Late flight post cruise

Billym1507

Hi everyone.

I wonder if anyone can help me ? Post cruise we do not fly until 11-00 pm. Can we book a hotel room for a day, so we can store luggage, do some things in FL and maybe have a nap. Has anyone on here done this ? and if so is there a hotel you would recommend ? I am not worried about the price it would be worth it.

Thanks.

Billy.

If it is Ft. Lauderdale you are talking about try www.roomsbyday.com

That will bring up Renaissance on 17th St. and their prices but I believe the room is only til 5:00 pm.

The other frequently mentioned Fort Lauderdale hotel with day rooms is the Rodeway Inn. Do a search on this forum for reviews (I have no first hand knowledge).

We used the Rodeway Inn and Suites, 2440 West State Road 84. The phone # 1-954-792-8181. It was about $50 for the room. You gave to call to reserve it but you can get the info on he website nat9511 mentioned. They only have a few rooms set aside for this so it is important to reserve it ahead. The place is very clean, great service and they have a free shuttle that will take you to the airport. They will also take you yo the beach area . This was the only place we could find that would let you reserve ahead of time. We were more than pleased.

Just a note . We were confused because the abbreviation FL is used for 'Florida'. Fort Lauderdale airport is FLL. Just a quirk ..... . Enjoy your trip and cruise! Any thing else I can do to help just ask!