Azamazing evening Chania

QueenP

Can anyone tell me about the Azamazing evening in Chania? The website says it starts at 8 and goes for 2 and a half hours but the boat is supposed to be departing at 10!

I'd like to know how much of that time is actually listening to a concert and if anything else happens. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Forums mobile app

We attended this event in Chania last year and it was a nice concert. It does appear the current setup is at the same location near the dock because of some recent pictures I saw on twitter. Honestly I think the entire 2 and a half hour event includes the tendering and time spent prior to the actual concert that includes drinks and sort of a receiving line, etc as people are seated. The whole thing was very efficient even though you have to tender and everyone was back on the ship pretty quickly. I think the concert was about an hour followed by fireworks over the Harbor.

Ok thanks NewPennCruiser! Anyone else been?

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Forums mobile app

Just off Journey and our Azamazing evening was a piano concert in Chania. Tendering was conducted in military fashion, no problems at all. The concert lasted an hour but due to the fact the President of Chania passed away that day, there was no fireworks. It is an easy 2 minute walk from the tender station. We had a lovely night, not the best Azamazing evening we have had, but still very enjoyable. Hope that helps.