Entertainment on Constellation

Ken Greco

Not having been on the Constellation as yet I can't help with the entertainment.

However, the number of children will depend on the time of year you are cruising. If it is during the school holidays then there will be more onboard. We have been on the Eclipse around the Med and have seen only a few children to about twenty. We cruise in term time though.

We did the 10 day cruise out of Venice in early June this year on Connie. The nightly entertainment in the theatre was good but not "wow". It depends on what you like. However, the music at different venues on the ship every night was excellent. We enjoyed the house band in the Rendezvous Bar and particularly enjoyed the singers and musicians at the Sunset Bar especially at Sail Away.

We did the 10 day cruise out of Venice in early June this year on Connie. The nightly entertainment in the theatre was good but not "wow". It depends on what you like. However, the music at different venues on the ship every night was excellent. We enjoyed the house band in the Rendezvous Bar and particularly enjoyed the singers and musicians at the Sunset Bar especially at Sail Away.

First time on Celebrity, 14 cruises on RCCL. How did you like the Constellation overall? Food? Pools, Service? Excursions?

you can e-mail me too at kengreco@aol.com

Going on the Constellation 10 day cruise out of venice. What would I expect with regard to entertainment? Also with a small ship would I expect many children?

We enjoyed the same cruise a couple of months ago! Even during school holidays there aren't as many children on board as are on some other lines, entertainment was good and especially in the lounges and bars. I'm sure you will have a great cruise! Dianne

We enjoyed the same cruise a couple of months ago! Even during school holidays there aren't as many children on board as are on some other lines, entertainment was good and especially in the lounges and bars. I'm sure you will have a great cruise! Dianne

Did Celebrity monitor the kids from coming into the adult pool; this was always a problem on RCCL