OBC listed incorrectly, Help

sunlite

My OBC is listed different on my TA documents than what is listed on the Carnival documents by several hundred dollars. It is listed lower on the Carnival doc's. What documents do they go by? I have tried contacting TA about this but have not heard back after several days.

I would hate to get onboard and have to deal with this. How do i get what I deserve. I booked ES and submitted 2 price drops. The TA docs reflect the correct amount but Carnival does not. help!!!

My OBC is listed different on my TA documents than what is listed on the Carnival documents by several hundred dollars. It is listed lower on the Carnival doc's. What documents do they go by? I have tried contacting TA about this but have not heard back after several days.

I would hate to get onboard and have to deal with this. How do i get what I deserve. I booked ES and submitted 2 price drops. The TA docs reflect the correct amount but Carnival does not. help!!!

I'm sorry to say, Carnival is going to tell you to talk to your Travel Agent. You will need to get a hold of them.

I have the exact same issue but I contacted my carnival rep and he assured me that the total OBC is there. On my end it's only showing 80.00 OBC but it's actually 233.00 OBC. We will see soon enough, we set sail next week. But I'm confident that my rep knows what he is talking about.

On our booking the only OBC showing on-line was the $60 that was tied to a special rate/promo. Called our PVP and he e-mailed me a confirmation that showed the additional $150 that was from a cruise certificate! We will be bringing that with us just in case!

I emailed my TA again today asking why the OBC does not match what Carnival has. (It is 300 less, i called Carnival and know that they will not discuss but they will tell you the OBC for each cabin.)

I did not get a reply yet. I am getting 100 from the TA, that is why I let them book it but beginning to think it is not worth my time following up on all this and the mistakes that the TA is making. Almost appears something behind my back is going on. I wish i could name the TA to avoid anyone else the hassles that i have been through.....ugggh. (incorrect sailing date, incorrect # of days, incorrect obc, untimely submission of price protection, not returning emails and very vague answers when I do get replies, i could go on and on about mistakes.)

I will keep you posted - oh, my TA is the manager too. haha