previous posts not visible?

nunuc2000

I'm not sure if it's just me, or if something has changed here on CC.

Previously, (as in before our most recent cruise, so about 6 weeks ago), I was able to click on my name in any post and I would have the option of seeing my previous posts (or anyone else's posts that way too), so I could find something I had previously posted with having to go searching for it.

Now when I click on my name, or anyone else's name, it just takes me to the profile page, but doesn't offer an option to see previous posts.

Am I imagining that I used to be able to do that? Is this a change that happened while I was away and I'm a little late to the party? :confused:

Thanks for any assistance, folks. :o

It would appear that from one computer it does show me previous posts, but for the other one it doesn't.. very strange.

As for my upside down avatar, it shows normal for me on my desktop, but upside down on my phone or ipad. Again, very odd. Not sure why it's doing that.

Thanks for your help everyone. :)

It would appear that from one computer it does show me previous posts, but for the other one it doesn't.. very strange.

As for my upside down avatar, it shows normal for me on my desktop, but upside down on my phone or ipad. Again, very odd. Not sure why it's doing that.

Thanks for your help everyone. :)

Make sure you click on the "statistics" tab. You may be on a different tab on that particular computer. The option to see posts will appear under the statistics tab after you click on someone's name.

Yeah, I'm not sure why but over half the posts I make disappear, maybe it's something I said? Na, no way it could be that..............

I've seen many of your comments deleted by the moderators because you

often say something that is against the guidelines of this forum..:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: