GLBT Meetings on MSC

JSnow789

Will be sailing on MSC Divinia for the first time in September from Miami. Anybody know how MSC treats us? Any other MSC Cruisers that can share hints or tricks? (heh). :p

They whip you, flog you and make you clean 50 staterooms per day :-(

I've done 3 MSC cruises - one solo on OPERA , one on OPERA w/ my partner & one on lrica w/ my partner...

All it takes is one look at the Italians onboard oozing sensuality....delicious(the men & the food). Travelling through Italy has always been fun(first time fell in luv in Florence). Even tho the # of Italian crew onboard has been watered down w/ other nationalities there are still plenty & passengers.

I / we never had a problem meeting other gay people onboard and we never attended any organized LGBT meetings if there were some scheduled....

Enjoy your cruise - be social & you'll meet plenty of like mined people!!!!

Ciao.

I was on the Divina in May of this year and had a wonderful time. I had no problems what so ever. Ship's staff were always pleasant and professional. If staff had any issues at all with my orientation, they did not let it be known.

As far as other passengers, no one seemed to care. Everyone seemed to be more into have their own good time.

The LGBT gathering was only held one evening. Good or bad, it was highly structured in terms of an ice breaking activity with little time to talk one on one. I personally did not like it, but other folks seemed to.

Taking my first MSC cruise next month. Very excited to see the ship and see how European the ship feels. As I like everything eyetalian:rolleyes: I am red ta go.

I am even thinking a cruise on the Armonia next year in late August. I need to get more info on her stretch and redesign before plunking down a deposit, not to mention finding flights into and out of Genoa.

As for the crew on Divina, considering the number of gay group cruises they have had onboard, I don't see a problem. Gee, if they survived Boytjie, they can handle me:D:D:D.

I am even anxious to see how they handle the veterans get together, something Princess does real well.

Now to get the clothes together.........not sure how dressy the Divina could be in the evening.

Ciao for now.

Tom aka Bertha