all inclusive beach/Nassau

Tif1171

Can someone recommend a nice, resonable all-inclusive beach excursion on Nassau? Looking for a place where we can take a cab and spend the day at the beach/pool at a resort with drinks, lunch and umbrella and chairs.

We just went to Melia a couple of weeks ago- I would definitely recommend a day pass there! About a 5-10 minute cab ride, $30/adult- beautiful beach, nice pools & bar area, they give you towels, you can do all of their non-motorized water sports, plenty of chairs/little huts to choose from. That price does not include drinks.

There's also RIU (on Paradise Island next to Atlantis) and Sandals (on Cable Beach, couples only). Breezes would be the cheapest all-inclusive. It costs $65.

Melia has a food/beverage package. The details have been posted here. I think it's $50 for the buffet/day pass, and $75 for the restaruant. If I remember correctly, It does not include unlimited alcohol.

Hilton has a $40 food/drink voucher included in it's $60 day pass.

Melia has a food/beverage package. The details have been posted here. I think it's $50 for the buffet/day pass, and $75 for the restaruant. If I remember correctly, It does not include unlimited alcohol.

Hilton has a $40 food/drink voucher included in it's $60 day pass.

We will be in Nassau in December and the Melia looks like a great place to spend our day. We've looked on their website but can't find anything about a day pass (prices, what's included, etc). Can you (anyone) advise on this?

Thanks!

We will be in Nassau in December and the Melia looks like a great place to spend our day. We've looked on their website but can't find anything about a day pass (prices, what's included, etc). Can you (anyone) advise on this?

Thanks!

The info is on this thread, along with a bunch of pictures and other stuff. Check it out: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2067909&highlight=melia&page=8

Scroll to post #158 for the day pass prices.

• 1 month later...
We just went to Melia a couple of weeks ago- I would definitely recommend a day pass there! About a 5-10 minute cab ride, $30/adult- beautiful beach, nice pools & bar area, they give you towels, you can do all of their non-motorized water sports, plenty of chairs/little huts to choose from. That price does not include drinks.

OP does not state WHEN they are going...but just know that Melia is under construction. There's a huge wall separating the beach from the property. You can not see the ocean from the pool area. You have to walk all the way to 1 end of the property to get out to the beach/ocean and the same way back in. I don't know if it would make a difference to anyone or not, just thought I would bring it up.

I have a complete review with TONS of pictures in it that shows the place in it's current state with the wall and such. It's located HERE and starts around post 151.