Allure help

We are going on a B2B on the Allure the 1st cruise is 9-11-16 & the 2nd is 9-18-2016. My wife heard that on one of these cruises there will be a"PROHIBITION PARTY", is that true?? I sure hope so because she went & bought both of us some ROARING TWENTIES clothes to wear for the evening.

She also heard that there is a FEE for the party, if so how much?.

george35

We are going on a B2B on the Allure the 1st cruise is 9-11-16 & the 2nd is 9-18-2016. My wife heard that on one of these cruises there will be a"PROHIBITION PARTY", is that true?? I sure hope so because she went & bought both of us some ROARING TWENTIES clothes to wear for the evening.

She also heard that there is a FEE for the party, if so how much?.

george35

George, have you checked your Cruise Planner? The party might be listed there.

Hello there.

The Prohibition Event is a 1920's themed party featuring live jazz, dancing, handcrafted drinks from the period when alcohol was illegal, and a few surprises. You'll receive a pin and the secret password that'll gain you access to this invitation-only party at the spectacular Jazz on 4 club. The invitation and other info will be delivered to your stateroom on boarding day.

Note:

• The fee for the event is $35.00 per person, which includes alcoholic drinks.
  • This event is available for purchase through Pre-Cruise Planner or once onboard the ship.
  • The event takes place on Day 5 of the cruise.
  • Cancellation: Cancellations made within 24 hours of event will incur a charge of $10.

We hope this info helps!