Norwegian Dawn OS - 10006

Gampy1967

9006 has a larger front balcony with a smaller bathroom/closet area and the living room area is smaller. There is no dining alcove and the dining table is in front of one of the sliding doors. The cabinet with the glasses and coffee maker that you see in the video for10006 does not exist. Instead there is a counter that runs along the wall opposite the sliders that has the fridge and coffee maker. After sailing in the suites on 10, this cabin felt more compact in comparison. Still a good size cabin.

Having the 2 balconies is really a treat.

It is just going to be my wife and myself for our 20th anniversary. She thinks we got the Penthouse w/ large balcony (10000) but I later upgraded to the OS (10006) as a surprise. We looked at the DOS but we really wanted a balcony. Looks like I made the correct decision. Only 598 more days :p

You will love this cabin! It will be a wonderful surprise. I surprised my parents with this cabin on one of our sailings and they were thrilled. I am lucky enough to have 3 sailings booked in this room before you sail on your anniversary trip. I'll make sure it is "ship-shape" for you !

Congratulations on your milestone anniversary!

It is just going to be my wife and myself for our 20th anniversary. She thinks we got the Penthouse w/ large balcony (10000) but I later upgraded to the OS (10006) as a surprise. We looked at the DOS but we really wanted a balcony. Looks like I made the correct decision. Only 598 more days :p

Kind of depends where you are going and if you can get an outer DOS. We had an outer DOS on the Star to Alaska so missing a balcony wasn't a big deal plus you can go up a couple decks to an outside area. When we did have 10006 we went to Bermuda so the deck did make sense.

The outer DOS have the huge wall of windows and the side wing that juts out. The dining table is there so you can look forward, side, and back. The downside if you have more than a couple people is there is only one bath in the outer DOS and it isn't attached via a door to the bedroom you have to go through the living room. The bathroom is very nice though.