NCL Jade after Refurb

Ninjachyck

Can anyone confirm or deny that this water slide exists? I've seen it in a few pictures online (posted one below), but not on their own website.

We are currently booked on the Sun, but were thinking of switching to the Jade if it's a better ship with better water features for the kids. Mine are fish. And the teeny tiny "kiddie" pool that looks like it's for 2 year olds isn't going to work for 7 & 9 year olds._i1958063.jpg

Edited by Ninjachyck

Can anyone confirm or deny the addition of a better kids area by the pools? I see a yellow three turn waterslide in a few pictures online (posted one below), but not on their own website.

We are currently booked on the Sun, but were thinking of switching to the Jade if it's a better ship with better water features for the kids. Mine are fish. And the teeny tiny "kiddie" pool that looks like it's for 2 year olds isn't going to work for 7 & 9 year olds._i1958063.jpg

What you see is is an older photo. During the Jade refurishment, the slides were all removed. What is available now are two expanded area pools and four hot tubs.

What you see is is an older photo. During the Jade refurishment, the slides were all removed. What is available now are two expanded area pools and four hot tubs.

I am glad they are getting rid of the "flowers" on top of the lights around pool . They look very nice now.IMHO