places to stay Boston

esimon

We used the Marriott Townplace Suites/Chelsea last year. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport shuttle also goes to a T station. Don't remember price. Had free breakfast and a light menu bar/restaurant. Room was large and nicely appointed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would love some ideas for reasonable places to stay in boston

Not too far from Logan air port or the cruise port -

Hotel or Airbnb or other - 4 of us so 2 bedrooms would be great.

hi there

We stayed at the "Comfort Inn and Suites Boston Logan Int. Airport". It is in "Revere", so it is a little bit in the opposite direction from Boston.

They do have free shuttle to/from the airport. Price was good and included a nice breakfast. Nice hotel, swimming pool, etc. There was a liquor store about 4 block away where I bought some wine and a few beers (for the room that night). There were some restaurants nearby as well, but the hotel also has a Mexican restaurant on the premises.

We took the shuttle back to the airport on embarkation day and took the free "Silver line bus" that departs from the airport to the city. The bus stop is about a 10 min walk to the port. You can transfer from the Silver line bus to another (across the street) that would get you even closer, but I didn't see the point. We were able to manage walking. For us it was surprisingly fast (we weren't in any rush) and you couldn't beat the price.

hope this helps

have a great cruise