Labadee..water temp in Dec.?

preschool teacher

The Texas branch and the Massachusetts branch of my family have visited Labadee for the past few Decembers. For the Texas branch - who doesn't think it's warm enough to get in the backyard pool at home until it hits the mid-90s - we found the water a little cool, but once you got in and dunked down, it was fine. The Massachusetts branch found it marginally cool, but had a much easier time walking in and dunking down. As the day heats up, the water fills with people, so it ends up pretty refreshing.

It never gets COLD in Labadee....if you're hot, the water will be refreshing. If you aren't hot, there's no need to get wet!! If you can swim in the waters of N. Florida, you will have no issues in Labadee!

As always you are ALWAYS wrong. I seriously believe you have never even been on a cruise. Your answers are NEVER correct. The OP did NOT ask if Labadee was cold. She asked about the WATER being cold..and guess what??? It DOES get chilly in the winter months. And what the heck does this mean?

"If you aren't hot, there's no need to get wet!!" :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Soooooo the only reason for going in the water is because you are HOT??? I can think of a few reasons to go in the water:

Love to swim

Play

Surf

Boogie Board

Float on the mats

Snorkle

Scuba Dive

Sea shell hunt

Seriously, sooooo many people on CC have pointed out all of your incorrect answers for YEARS and you just keep doing it. IF you have ever cruised, then I would guess it was 100 years ago, by the way you answer questions and give INCORRECT answers.

Oh...and PS. Your other comment about Florida water...We were in Clearwater beach in November and the water was freezing. Not ONE person was in the water, that we saw...and that beach is enormous.

Edited by champagne123
xxxxx