Problems with set sail pass

I am sailing on Anthem in August and I am having problems with my set sail pass. This will be my 11th cruise with Royal Caribbean and have never had a problem before.

We are a party of 8 and I want to pay the on board expenses on my credit card.

I can call up their reservations but it just says against their name that, they are paying their own expenses. I have telephoned but they couldn't offer any explanation and just suggested that I pay by cash and change to credit card when on board.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just an Anthem problem. I would love to know what, if anything, I am doing wrong.

I am sailing on Anthem in August and I am having problems with my set sail pass. This will be my 11th cruise with Royal Caribbean and have never had a problem before.

We are a party of 8 and I want to pay the on board expenses on my credit card.

I can call up their reservations but it just says against their name that, they are paying their own expenses. I have telephoned but they couldn't offer any explanation and just suggested that I pay by cash and change to credit card when on board.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just an Anthem problem. I would love to know what, if anything, I am doing wrong.

YES! I am having the exact same problem for our Independence cruise this month. It was all fine until I switched our cabins on paper in order to take advantage of the drink pkg special (which turned out to be not so special lol). Now it has my husband and youngest son paying their own expenses in cash. Two phone calls to Royal and no one could fix it :eek: Supposedly it's a glitch that they are working on. I will just give my cc at the port for both cabins. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply. I cancelled and re-booked to take advantage of the drinks package and even allowing for the fact I lost my deposits it was still well worth it. Hopefully they will have it sorted by the time I go. If not a long queue at customer services on day 1 it will have to be.

I just got back from Freedom a couple weeks ago, and my Set Sail had "cash" on it when I printed it, even though I'd entered "credit card" and the last four numbers of the card on the computer.

When we checked in at the terminal, the agent fixed it all for me right there before we even got on the ship -- no trip to Guest Services required.

Just yet another IT glitch with the Royal website... they must not pay their geeks very well. :rolleyes:

I had three reservations on the Grandeur that I had set up to pay for...

One of the folks in cabin #2 couldn't go, but we were able to substitute another person.

Now all three cabins show cash only, and cannot be changed. I was also tol it was a "glitch" in the software.

Oh well; at least they didn't reprice the changed cabin!

Aloha,

John