Jewel of the Seas August 28, 2016 **Day 1-7 Cruise Compass**

Hi all.

Just back from our honeymoon on the lovely Jewel of the Seas, eastern mediterranean itinerary. I have scanned all cruise compasses into seven pdf files. The quality is not the best, but it is readable. I have also uploaded a pdf with the room service meny (not suites).

If you guys want better quality just say so and I will use my scanner and not my phone to make better pdf.

Cruise Compass day 1.pdf

Cruise Compass day 2.pdf

Cruise Compass day 3.pdf

Cruise Compass day 4.pdf

Cruise Compass day 5.pdf

Cruise Compass day 6.pdf

Cruise Compass day 7.pdf

Roomservice Menu.pdf

You are welcome. Yes, this cruise was a round-trip from Rome. My first time on a cruise, I'm hooked.

I found the scans very readable.

The only thing I would add, if you still have it, is page 1 of day 1, and the "As You Depart" flyer. People ask about the disembakration process from time to time.

I found the scans very readable.

The only thing I would add, if you still have it, is page 1 of day 1, and the "As You Depart" flyer. People ask about the disembakration process from time to time.

Hi. Sorry guys. Page one day one missing. This PDF should be OK. I will look for the "As You Depart" flyer. I know I brougt it with me back home. I was planning to scan that one too.

Cruise Compass day 1.pdf

Hi. Sorry guys. Page one day one missing. This PDF should be OK. I will look for the "As You Depart" flyer. I know I brougt it with me back home. I was planning to scan that one too.

Thanks, this looks good!

• 2 months later...
Hi all.

Just back from our honeymoon on the lovely Jewel of the Seas, eastern mediterranean itinerary. I have scanned all cruise compasses into seven pdf files. The quality is not the best, but it is readable. I have also uploaded a pdf with the room service meny (not suites).

If you guys want better quality just say so and I will use my scanner and not my phone to make better pdf.

Hockey Pockey,

Thanks so very much for the Cruise Compasses and congrats on your recent wedding!

Hi all.

Hockey Pockey,

Thanks so very much for the Cruise Compasses and congrats on your recent wedding!

Edited by Reva_Dearchi
double posted

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations on your honeymoon ... and now 6+ month anniversary! Don't know if you're still monitoring Cruise Critic or not, but thought I'd post a question to you (or anyone else who could answer):

Does it matter what side of the ship you're on during this cruise (e.g. would you see more/better sites from one side or the other)?