Are cabin ceilings magnetic?

douglejuggle

Yes, I know ceilings are not made of magnets their usually made of metal. What I mean is, can you attach a magnet to the ceiling as you can on an ocean cruise ship cabin. I have strong magnets to hang up laundry and other things and want to know if I can bring them along on the trip as they are very handy.

Not sure about the ceilings - but if you are wanting to hang laundry, most showers have a retractable clothesline.

If you are traveling in Aquarium Class (ie: lowest category) then there is often a wide window sill to lay "smalls" out on to dry.

Fran

Yes, I know ceilings are not made of magnets their usually made of metal. What I mean is, can you attach a magnet to the ceiling as you can on an ocean cruise ship cabin. I have strong magnets to hang up laundry and other things and want to know if I can bring them along on the trip as they are very handy.

Travelling on Viking Mirmir.

I would like to know this too so I will be following this post. The magnetic hooks are awesome on an ocean cruise for drying things. Never got anything to dry on one of the pull out clotheslines in the bathroom! We will be on Viking Kara.

I would like to know this too so I will be following this post. The magnetic hooks are awesome on an ocean cruise for drying things. Never got anything to dry on one of the pull out clotheslines in the bathroom! We will be on Viking Kara.

A hairdryer can always speed things up.

Not sure about the ceilings - but if you are wanting to hang laundry, most showers have a retractable clothesline.

If you are traveling in Aquarium Class (ie: lowest category) then there is often a wide window sill to lay "smalls" out on to dry.

Fran

Do you know if AmaSerena has retractable clothesline?