Odyssey from Dubai to Athens April 8th

wjf

Not long to wait now!

Does anybody know who the CD and Restaurant Manager will be?

Hopefully Jan will still be on board.

We are currently on the Odyssey and have been on for almost 8 weeks. I believe that Jan will still be on as CD but will ask when I see her. Restaurant Manager is Altin and he has been excellent. Antonio is the manager for the Colonnade and Juanita is managing the patio grill - both excellent. The food has been some of the best we have had on Seabourn, better than the world cruise last year. The periodic servings of fresh local fish has been outstanding. The service has also been exceptional, with the occasional minor hiccups along the way. The verandas received new furniture in addition to new chairs for the patio grill, which are not as comfortable as the ones replaced. The new veranda chairs are very nice, but the tables are much smaller.

The captain is David Bathgate, and Richard Prantz is the Hotel Director. Lastly, the entertainment has really been bumped up a notch and the majority of the shows have been very good.

We are currently on the Odyssey and have been on for almost 8 weeks. I believe that Jan will still be on as CD but will ask when I see her. Restaurant Manager is Altin and he has been excellent. Antonio is the manager for the Colonnade and Juanita is managing the patio grill - both excellent. The food has been some of the best we have had on Seabourn, better than the world cruise last year. The periodic servings of fresh local fish has been outstanding. The service has also been exceptional, with the occasional minor hiccups along the way. The verandas received new furniture in addition to new chairs for the patio grill, which are not as comfortable as the ones replaced. The new veranda chairs are very nice, but the tables are much smaller.

The captain is David Bathgate, and Richard Prantz is the Hotel Director. Lastly, the entertainment has really been bumped up a notch and the majority of the shows have been very good.

Thanks very much for the information.

Glad that you are having such a good time, are you staying on until Athens or disembarking in Dubai?

Thanks very much for the information.

Glad that you are having such a good time, are you staying on until Athens or disembarking in Dubai?

We are disembarking in Dubai as we boarded on 2/7 in Auckland. Saw Jan last night at the Bollywood Rock the Boat show - she is staying on until 5/2. Also, the HD is Michael Prantz not Richard. Lastly, they have changed executive chefs and now it's Kurt Timmermans.

the functions on board a seabourn ship obviously are as secret as the security code of some top politicians ...

i wanted to book a one week european cruise but not willing to meet a particular hotel manager anymore

responsible for one of my most terrible cruise experiences in the luxury level. ( not handling serious complaints - was my 13th on SB:rolleyes: )

SB refused to inform me ... so no booking.

other luxury lines do put that information even on the website