V.4410 - May 16 Southampton/Stockholm

dusababy

Bringing this forward to see if anyone is joining us -- surely there are others who just can't wait to get back on the wonderful Whisper!

Check in on Meet & Mingle - only 5 registered so far -- 6 is the minimum to arrange the Meet -- which is great fun and an opportunity to get off to a great start.

Dusababy aka Mary Ann

• 2 weeks later...
Bringing this forward to see if anyone is joining us -- surely there are others who just can't wait to get back on the wonderful Whisper!

Check in on Meet & Mingle - only 5 registered so far -- 6 is the minimum to arrange the Meet -- which is great fun and an opportunity to get off to a great start.

Dusababy aka Mary Ann

Trying again -- anyone out there? Still 5 registered guests. Since this is a Venetian Society sailing there should be some veterans (Venetians) out there. :o

Trying again -- anyone out there? Still 5 registered guests. Since this is a Venetian Society sailing there should be some veterans (Venetians) out there. :o

wish we were going with you good lookin'! is Winnie traveling with you? just back from sunny Singer island and now have to try to get adjusted to new digs. hope the weathers warm and balmy and you ace the trivia contest...:D

wish we were going with you good lookin'! is Winnie traveling with you? just back from sunny Singer island and now have to try to get adjusted to new digs. hope the weathers warm and balmy and you ace the trivia contest...:D

Poor guy - Singer Island -- tough life! Settling into new digs will be easy with your lady in charge....:-)

Trip? no - solo -- and that's fine. Really looking forward to Whisper- Trivia - and new experience traversing Kiel Canal. Did Baltic East to West several years ago on Cloud but traveling in from Honfleur will be all new. It will be great if warm and balmy materializes but I'm not holding my breath. Anything will be fine --

M.A.

Really looking forward to Whisper- Trivia - and new experience traversing Kiel Canal. Did Baltic East to West several years ago on Cloud but traveling in from Honfleur will be all new.
We had such a great time last summer traveling along a few ports in your itinerary. I'm sure you remember it, but here's a link to whet your appetite. Seeing all of the people come out along the canal, waving to ship, was a lot of fun. I wish you a great voyage with wonderful spring weather!

Stumblefoot - what a great way to start my day! Of course I remember the beautiful pictures of your voyage - but I wouldn't have remembered to look them up. Thanks for posting the link - increases my anticipation (as if I can handle any more). Very thoughtful of you - as always. Thanks.

Mary Ann

My wife and I will be on this cruise (and the following voyage), our third with Silversea, but have never attended one of these meet-and-greets. Any ideas what to expect / when it would be? Happy to sign up, but whether we actually make it will depend on timing, level of exhaustion, etc. Most likely, I would make it and she would pass, but you never know.

BTW, depending on where everyone is in Southampton prior to the voyage, I could certainly be persuaded to grab a brew...

Cheers

Ah - welcome wsconn -- you must sign up and when there are 6 minimum Silversea will send invitations to the event - it will probably be the next day after sailing - in one of the lounges - there will be staff, nibbles, opportunity to meet and greet. Strongly encourage both of you to attend. It's a nice send off. Looking forward to meeting you.

Mary Ann aka dusababy

My wife and I will be on this cruise (and the following voyage), our third with Silversea, but have never attended one of these meet-and-greets. Any ideas what to expect / when it would be? Happy to sign up, but whether we actually make it will depend on timing, level of exhaustion, etc. Most likely, I would make it and she would pass, but you never know.

BTW, depending on where everyone is in Southampton prior to the voyage, I could certainly be persuaded to grab a brew...

Cheers

do yourself a favor,and sign up.you will not be sorry!..Dusa baby is the best and knows all the chefs,bar tenders and all the secrets that Silversea has!!

do yourself a favor,and sign up.you will not be sorry!..Dusa baby is the best and knows all the chefs,bar tenders and all the secrets that Silversea has!!

Oh Bill you sweet talker ! I forgot to mention in my last post -- what am I going to do in Trivia without you to provide the SPORTS answers?......need you !!!

Mary Ann, we love the Whisper as you do, so why not join us on the Southampton to Montreal to Boston Sept. this year! We'd have a great trivia time! We leave the Shadow May 16 when you board the Whisper, so we can't join you on this one. So keep us posted.

Dieter

Dieter - great idea - but 27 days is too long for me. Maybe I'll check out Southampton/Montreal "whilst" on board.....my restrictive volunteer commitments (I'm sneaking away for ten days in May) will be over in July and I may need a vacation! Would love to be with you again.

Wsconn1, hoping that you will decide to register for the Meet and Mingle for this voyage. It's a fun way to spend about 1/2 hour, have a drink, meet a few people, chat a few minutes and get off to a pleasant start. We only need one more person to sign up to have the requisite number for a party! Come on, jump in!

wsconn1 - hope you'll decide to sign up for the Meet & Mingle. Don't plan on just "showing up" -- you won't know when and where it will take place so it's necessary to plan ahead.

Just sayin'......:)

Thanks to you all! I'll sign up, I'll sign up! I'll add the two of us and hopefully at least one of us will have the energy and time-awareness to be there. It sounds fun and I will look forward to it. Cheers, Ward

Thanks to you all! I'll sign up, I'll sign up! I'll add the two of us and hopefully at least one of us will have the energy and time-awareness to be there. It sounds fun and I will look forward to it. Cheers, Ward

So glad to hear that! You won't be sorry. I'm coming from California and will survive -- and so will you......:p

See you on board at the Mingle.

Hey, I'm also from California! That's even better!

See -- unexpected pleasures are in store......:-) We're probably neighbors and don't know it. Stranger things have happened on Silversea....