parking Buffalo airport?

calliopecruiser

This isn't about flying in particular, but wondering if anyone here has had cause to park long term in the Buffalo airport parking lot. At $50 a week it is reasonable, but I'm wondering if it's safe -- well, as safe as any long term airport parking would be. I know there are hotels where I can park my car while I'm gone too, but I think I'll be on a late flight, which means I don't need a hotel stay and driving directly to the airport makes more sense.

On the other hand, if I'm on a morning flight, any recommendations for a stay-park-fly hotel would be appreciated.

Try googling "Park and Fly" or "Stay and Fly" for Buffalo and you should pull lots of places up. You should be able to find reviews the same way.

$50 for a week's parking, even in long-term parking at the airport, seems very inexpensive.

We've done it, and would do it again if flying out of BUF. The long-term lot is outside and similar to the one in YYZ (except much cheaper, as you know). We were amused at the quantity of Ontario plates parked there. And returning to Canada was a cinch, since you pass through customs at the Peace Bridge rather than at the airport.