Circle 'C' question

ckmommy72

We are cruising for the first time in April on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. I have 2 kids, a daughter who will be 12 and a son who will be 15 when we cruise.

My son has Aspergers syndrome, and is a bit immature for his age, as well as having major social anxiety. He's very high functioning, but gets very shy/nervous in new situations and social situations in general. My question is if the cruise line will allow him, being just a hair over the age limit to go to Circle C with his sister. If he has her with him at least in the begining to help break the ice (she's a major social butterfly,) he'll be much more comfortable. He'll never, ever go by himself into the O2 club, with kids his age and older, he'd be too anxious and intimidated.

If it can't happen, so be it. He'll hang out with us when she's at the club. I just know he'd love the freedom and interaction (not to mention the video games:p) if he went to the younger club.

We are cruising for the first time in April on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. I have 2 kids, a daughter who will be 12 and a son who will be 15 when we cruise.

You will get a lot more relevant information on the CARNIVAL board under CRUISE LINES A-O

Edited by Sauer-kraut

We just got off the Dream this morning. I have two boys who are 13 and turned 11 on the cruise. We went to Circle C right away the first evening and spoke with the girl in charge about moving our youngest up to be with his brother. They did it without a problem but it was on a trial basis and if they had any problems they would have moved him back down. They were so understanding and accommodating.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums