Does anyone have a review of a Promenade View room on Navigator of the Seas?

JGORD7

Deck 7 on Navigator. Loved it. Just remember to keep your curtains closed if you have the lights on. Room was near elevator over the Cafe. Scored with inroom wi fi. Barely any sounds filtered through from the promenade. What else would you like to know? I've also had deck 6 on Adventure with similar results.384439_10150975444805352_617355351_21864387_1208254452_n.jpg

Hi,

we were in PM 6601 on the Navigator and we have a little different comments. We are not much of party people ( after many cruises and the years adding up in our age - the party part seems to left us) and our bed time was a little early - about 11PM ........ probably way too early for the average cruiser.

That is the time that many of the people still want to party and the Promenade is a good place to do that...... especially on the nights that there is going to be the parade.

So even that we went to bad early, the sleep part had to wait untill the constant 'boom, boom, boom' coming from the drums and whatever else die down ( close to midnight).

It can be more than a little annoying when one wants to go to sleep and the noise keeps one awake.

The shades / curtains part is also good thing to remember - unless you do not mind to parade 'naked' or partially dressed/undressed for the 'benefit/ laughfter' of others.

The window part seems to be a nice addition but do remember that it is there.

The picture that Linda provided is exactly what our cabin looked like.

So the promenade cabin got some pluses and some concerns depending what you like or do not like.

I stayed in a promenade room on deck 8 of the Navigator in November, and I loved it! The window seat was great for people watching / parade watching, and it made the room feel so much bigger. Being on deck 8, going to sleep before the parade was over wasn't a problem for me. :)

I was a bit apprehensive about doing a true interior room, and oceanview was outside my budget, so I felt this was the perfect compromise. If the price was right, I would choose this type of room again.

Wow a great pic of the room! Thanks so much! It does appear a little bigger than the interior ones... Great advice as well about the window I will def. have to keep that in mind..lol

Any more picks anyone has would be super!

Wow a great pic of the room! Thanks so much! It does appear a little bigger than the interior ones... Great advice as well about the window I will def. have to keep that in mind..lol

Any more picks anyone has would be super!

Hi,

Linda's picture is very good but if you want to see more of your PR cabin, you could try the 360 deg tour of the PR cabin that is located in the RCI booking area. Try to book any cruise on the Navigator and pick the PR cabin. In the upper left corner there will be an option to see that cabin's photo or a tour in 360 deg. The tour is really nice because you can move around in the room. Try it.I think that they use some very wide angle lenses so the room looks a lot bigger but you will get some idea what is there. Linda's picture is more realistic.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/cabin.do?cabincls=I&cabinType=TR&shipCode=NV&popuptype=virtualTour

Archived