Land based vacation question

Cruzin RN

We are returning to orient beach for a short visit. Wondering if it is possible to walk from orient, alamanda resort to cul du sac to catch the ferry to pinel? Looks close, but not sure if the beach runs along the shore.

If no, is there a water taxi on the area that will scoot us over to pinel or to the ferry.

We understand that we can rent a car or taxi, but not to do either.

Thanks my st martin savvy friends!!!!

The beach ends at the north end of Orient Beach - there is an intermittent stream which drains Etang Chevrise - which you could probably wade if it were running, but kind of nasty -- then there is a barren rocky headland with no beach at all for a couple of hundred yards - not really walkable. You could go around by road, but it would be a long, dreary walk.

Best to arrange a taxi - if you do not want to rent a car.

The beach ends at the north end of Orient Beach - there is an intermittent stream which drains Etang Chevrise - which you could probably wade if it were running, but kind of nasty -- then there is a barren rocky headland with no beach at all for a couple of hundred yards - not really walkable. You could go around by road, but it would be a long, dreary walk.

Best to arrange a taxi - if you do not want to rent a car.

Thanks for educating me as to why this isn't a good idea navybankerteacher. My first thought was since I have never heard or read of anyone doing this it's probably not worth the trouble. Thanks to you, I now know why.:D