entertainment

sunny seas

As far as I know, and I have tried to find out in the past, you won't know till you board the ship unless you know the CD :D - but maybe others will correct me.

Having said that we always enjoy the entertainment on P&O but we prefer the cabaret to the theatre.

Well, not sure who the other entertainers will be, but I am the Guest Speaker on that cruise!

:)

I will be giving 3 talks on Concorde, 2 talks on the future of aviation, 1 talk on Aviation Safety, and 4 talks on British Maritime History (from Henry VIII up to the Anglo-Dutch wars).

Hope to see you onboard.

Regards

If this is the gentleman who has been talking on Oriana in the past most will really enjoy the talks even if you think at first that they will not be 'up your street'

My other half couldn't wait to get to the next lecture and he is not really a lecture person. He still talks about the Concorde ones. I went to a few too and really enjoyed them.

Really worth going to one.... you could get hooked!!!:):)

Well, not sure who the other entertainers will be, but I am the Guest Speaker on that cruise!

:)

I will be giving 3 talks on Concorde, 2 talks on the future of aviation, 1 talk on Aviation Safety, and 4 talks on British Maritime History (from Henry VIII up to the Anglo-Dutch wars).

Hope to see you onboard.

Regards

We had the pleasure of your talks about 4 years ago on the Ventura transatlantic always a full house. I remember your slides and your 'love' of the French lol

Will you be on the britannia transatlantic in October?

We had the pleasure of your talks about 4 years ago on the Ventura transatlantic always a full house. I remember your slides and your 'love' of the French lol

Will you be on the britannia transatlantic in October?

Love the French? Perish the thought - but I don't hate them.

:D

Sadly not on Britannia in October. I get back from Arcadia on the 7th October, then sail away to the Caribbean on Azura on the 30th October. Shame you won't be on Arcadia in a few days - all the talks are different from the last time you saw any.

ATB

Love the French? Perish the thought - but I don't hate them.

:D

Sadly not on Britannia in October. I get back from Arcadia on the 7th October, then sail away to the Caribbean on Azura on the 30th October. Shame you won't be on Arcadia in a few days - all the talks are different from the last time you saw any.

ATB

Maybe one day we will manage to hear your new ones

We do remember don't buy French wine on a slide I think :D

Glad to hear you are still doing your talks though best ones we have been to