Past Guest Party

utkikr21

and you can ask for your drink of choice, you dont have to drink the punch type drink they walk around with. Just ask.

Interested to see what kind of drinks besides the punch drink people have ordered. Can you order wine? Mixed drinks?

You will receive an invitation in your stateroom to the party for yourself and one guest. So your wife can party it up with you!

Nowhere on the invitation does it say to bring a guest. While some have been able to with no problem, others have not. So don't just assume it is automatically OK.

e1768c152c133dfca54ac2217e801d1c.jpg

Nowhere on the invitation does it say to bring a guest. While some have been able to with no problem, others have not. So don't just assume it is automatically OK.

What's there to assume? The brand ambassador said on Facebook that you can bring along whoever you want.

Edited by Disconnections

Interested to see what kind of drinks besides the punch drink people have ordered. Can you order wine? Mixed drinks?

We drink wine at the past guest party. No problem getting it at all.

I have also gone to GS when traveling with my daughter (her first) at the time and they were very accommodating in giving her an invite. If they had said no, no problem. Never hurts to just ask. :)

Gold and above.

Well if status is determined by points and points determined by days sailed......can one turn gold during a cruise? Technically I am only 1 day short of gold status. Will I be gold at that point, or after this cruise?

And personally I think changing the past guest party to gold and above is just wrong. A past guest is a past guest no matter what level.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well if status is determined by points and points determined by days sailed......can one turn gold during a cruise? Technically I am only 1 day short of gold status. Will I be gold at that point, or after this cruise?

And personally I think changing the past guest party to gold and above is just wrong. A past guest is a past guest no matter what level.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You'll be Gold when you board. There's nothing wrong with denying access to those guests who are Red because it is no longer a Past Guest Party. It is a VIFP party for Gold and higher. If there's anything to complain about, it should be the Gold guests who were brilliantly downgraded to Red that consequently lost their right to attend the improved VIFP party.

Edited by Disconnections

As others have said, you need to make sure you sit at the ends in order to get a drink or whatever. This past January at the Past Guest party, we made the mistake of sitting in the middle of the row and ended up leaving before we even got a drink. :rolleyes: Seems every time the waiter would be heading in our direction, the people on the end of the rows would grab a second, third or fourth drink, and empty the tray before he made it to us. :( Just not worth it to me.

e1768c152c133dfca54ac2217e801d1c.jpg

Sorry. They must have changed this since my last cruise. My invite let me bring a guest

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jenny_shell