benber

benber

😎😎 Hello fellow cruisers, we're from Melbourne and will join you on the Diamond Princesses sailing from Japan on the 9th October. Our visas for China are in hand without too much fuss. We're joining fellow cruisers Cressyite on this cruise again having previously sailed together through the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess. Although I've sailed with Princess a few times also Holland America, I've never joined Cruise Critic before and find the posts very informative. We fly out to Japan on the 4th October allowing ourselves a few days in Tokyo, booked a trip to Mt Fuji but would welcome suggestions on local tours, any advice on Kyoto?

Hello fellow cruisers, we're from Melbourne and will join you on the Diamond Princesses sailing from Japan on the 9th October. Our visas for China are in hand without too much fuss. We're joining fellow cruisers Cressyite on this cruise again having previously sailed together through the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess. Although I've sailed with Princess a few times also Holland America, I've never joined Cruise Critic before and find the posts very informative. We fly out to Japan on the 4th October allowing ourselves a few days in Tokyo, booked a trip to Mt Fuji but would welcome suggestions on local tours, any advice on Kyoto?

Welcome. Be sure to check out your Roll Call for this cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2263940

That is where you will find most of your fellow cruisers on this cruise.

Edited by ar1950

😎😎 Hello fellow cruisers, we're from Melbourne and will join you on the Diamond Princesses sailing from Japan on the 9th October. Our visas for China are in hand without too much fuss. We're joining fellow cruisers Cressyite on this cruise again having previously sailed together through the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess. Although I've sailed with Princess a few times also Holland America, I've never joined Cruise Critic before and find the posts very informative. We fly out to Japan on the 4th October allowing ourselves a few days in Tokyo, booked a trip to Mt Fuji but would welcome suggestions on local tours, any advice on Kyoto?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

As stated do join the roll call for your cruise.

Lived in Glen Waverley for a few years. :)