Where to eat near fll

Mcshells

Ok, so we are thinking of popping in at Lesters as we leave the airport.

Having never flown into Fort Lauderdale before, wondering if the area is safe etc.

Lester's is a good option and conveniently located near the airport. The area is fine for a stop to eat.

Yes, it's fine, in fact I was going to suggest Lesters. The only thing is that there is so much construction that it's easy to get lost wherever you go from the airport for now. You are supposed to go from the airport to north on US1, left on SE 24th St (same as S.R. 84), and Lester's will be on your left within a mile.

I love Lesters! It is very good!

In Naples eat at Tommy Bahama. Food is amazing.

Tommy Bahamas is awesome! We also love USS Nemo...it's not downtown but they have excellent international food, very creative seafood dishes, and a delicious complimentary mediterranean appetizer plate (bread and dips).

Tommy Bahamas is awesome! We also love USS Nemo...it's not downtown but they have excellent international food, very creative seafood dishes, and a delicious complimentary mediterranean appetizer plate (bread and dips).
'

Have you tried Sweet Nectar on Las Olas yet? The old Tundra/Mancinis. The food is fantastic! My favorite new place.

Sweet Nectar looks interesting but the reviews aren't good. I'll try it after a while. :)

Really? We've been five or six times already and it is fantastic. Of course it is right around the corner from my house and that their happy hour is pretty cheap.

Try the Brussel Sprouts.