Time onboard question

We are sailing on Pacific dawn in October and I wondering what time zone they use during our Pacific island cruise.

Eg. Do they stay on Australia time or do their vary the time depending on where we are at the time?

The reason I ask is to accertain how long we are at different ports from their listed intenerary.

Thanks

P&O and Princess always change to local time.

Thank you all for the inputs, I have been watching several P&O ships cameras and was trying to figure out what time they left each port.

That begs the question when and how do they notify the passengers?

Edited by LPCRUISER58

Thank you all for the inputs, I have been watching several P&O ships cameras and was trying to figure out what time they left each port.

every night you get a paper with the following days events and on port days it will have what time they arrive and leave port.....on the departure from port make sure you are onboard 30 minutes before departure other wise the ship wont wait unless you are on a ships excursion

Bob has answered the question on how passengers are notified of the time passengers have to be on board. Maybe you are also wondering how passengers are notified of time changes when on board. Your cabin steward will leave a little printed notice on your pillow on the night when the time change will occur (at 2am). It will also be on the daily news sheet. On Princess it is at the bottom of the first page of the Princess Patter.

Bob has answered the question on how passengers are notified of the time passengers have to be on board. Maybe you are also wondering how passengers are notified of time changes when on board. Your cabin steward will leave a little printed notice on your pillow on the night when the time change will occur (at 2am). It will also be on the daily news sheet. On Princess it is at the bottom of the first page of the Princess Patter.

Thank you Bob and Aus Traveller for the info, very helpful.

Cheers

Glenn

Edited by LPCRUISER58