Cocoa beach courtyard

queenschick9b

Hope it's not terrible! We are staying here pre-cruise next week. We are long time Marriott patrons and have never found one that I would consider horrible. Some of them have been a little "tired" but always clean

Maybe I will run into you there :) a coworker, who cruises out of CP a lot recommended it which is why i booked it. All my points are with Marriott.

Which cruise are you on? We will sailing Explorer on Feb. 8.

We are the same with all of our Marriott points:D

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott post cruise Oct 2014. The picture of the tree in the courtyard lit up with lights had me hooked once I saw it! Unfortunately, we had a super early night and did not get to spend any time around the fire that night. Staff were friendly. Room was pretty standard. Large, but a bit tired. Smelled a bit off, nothing I could put my finger on, just....old. Was fine for our stay, would stay there again if I got a graet deal, but there are so many hotels I would probably look elsewhere first if we were to go back. Granted, the other hotels might just be as old and tired as well! :p

We just stayed at the Hampton (across the parking lot from the Courtyard) and they share amenities. We actually got comped free dinners at the Courtyard Grill because our room was not ready at 6pm. We sat outside and enjoyed the fire pit and a drink with a family visiting the Space Center. Although I can't speak about the rooms, we used the hot tub and swam in their heated pool which were both nice. Our dinner was good and drinks were strong, but service was a little slow due to high volume, nothing major. We would be staying at one of these again if they were not booked in April.

We just stayed at the Hampton (across the parking lot from the Courtyard) and they share amenities. We actually got comped free dinners at the Courtyard Grill because our room was not ready at 6pm. We sat outside and enjoyed the fire pit and a drink with a family visiting the Space Center. Although I can't speak about the rooms, we used the hot tub and swam in their heated pool which were both nice. Our dinner was good and drinks were strong, but service was a little slow due to high volume, nothing major. We would be staying at one of these again if they were not booked in April.

Surprised they share amenities, being Hilton and Marriott

Surprised they share amenities, being Hilton and Marriott

Even though they are different brands, they could be owned/operated by the same franchisee/management company so it's really not all that surprising...you'd be amazed at how many companies actually own properties from different hotel brands.....

Yes, I should have mentioned the owner is the same. The Hampton just went thru a renovation. The bathrooms were beautiful. All new carpet and flooring throughout. The upper floors have some OV out the back and you can see the ships -at a distance- from the front door walkways on the upper level, maybe even on 7. We were in 801.

Was a nice option when I stayed there, although my stay was not recent, so a lot would depend upon when the last renovation was.

The Hampton next door looked a bit nicer to me. Pool was also a little cold on the day I was there. Depends on time of year I guess.

Just wanted to report back. They upgraded me to a suite which was nice (wish that would happen on a cruise :)). But I agree it could use a refresh. The room seemed a little worn, but for one night before a cruise it was great and the food and service at the restaurant was good. Would definitely stay there again of price was right!

I have seen a lot of threads mentioning the residence in, but nothing recent about courtyard. Has anyone stayed there? Is it horrible and that is why nobody is mentioning it :). Trip advisor had pretty good reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We love staying at the Courtyard, stop by and see Rita at night at the bar she is great! So much fun to talk to we parked there and took the bus to the port sign up at the desk great pool area. :p