unable pre book beverage package

chars

I am trying to prebook the beverage package for my husband and I on our Christmas cruise on the Explorer. It says "unable to add to cart please call customer service" Does anyone have any idea why I can't order this?

I am trying to prebook the beverage package for my husband and I on our Christmas cruise on the Explorer. It says "unable to add to cart please call customer service" Does anyone have any idea why I can't order this?

May just be another website issue. You can call Royal to purchase the package, or just wait to purchase on board. They don't run out of packages.:)

Yes, definitely a glitch. After reading your post, I went and tried to purchase a package for my cruise that leaves on Monday. No problem.

Give them a call on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving. :)

And they most certainly don't run out of alcohol.:eek:

Strange too that I wanted to see the beverage packages available for the Dubai to Singapore and all they offered was the water and drink refill...no alcohol. ? Ie selection at all.?:confused:

• 2 months later...
Strange too that I wanted to see the beverage packages available for the Dubai to Singapore and all they offered was the water and drink refill...no alcohol. ? Ie selection at all.?:confused:

I'm on the same cruise and have the same "problem". I e-mailed the norwegian Royal office and was told that it is because of alcohol laws.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.