Anthem JS 9632 or 9232?

BDL

Has anyone been in JS 9632 (or the one on the opposite side? Just got a call and moved from a D7 to JS for a few hundred dollars. Just hoping I didn't make a mistake :)

Only dinner if you're in a Junior Suite.

That particular Junior Suite is nice with a big balcony. The only downside, IMO, is that the bathroom is right next to the bed. Not sure I would like that particularly, but otherwise it would be fine. It shares a vestibule with an interior studio cabin and a regular balcony cabin.

Edited by Croozin Soozin

Only dinner if you're in a Junior Suite.

That particular Junior Suite is nice with a big balcony. The only downside, IMO, is that the bathroom is right next to the bed. Not sure I would like that particularly, but otherwise it would be fine. It shares a vestibule with an interior studio cabin and a regular balcony cabin.

Thank you! Bathroom placement doesn't bother me much.. Larger balcony makes me very happy.

Do not take 9232. WE were in that suite in March and it was horrible. Lots of noises all over the stateroom at night. It took RC until day 6 to find us another stateroom to sleep in. We had to go down the hall past 80 staterooms to sleep at night. Worst experience ever.

Do not take 9232. WE were in that suite in March and it was horrible. Lots of noises all over the stateroom at night. It took RC until day 6 to find us another stateroom to sleep in. We had to go down the hall past 80 staterooms to sleep at night. Worst experience ever.

We took 9632. That happened to us on Freedom a few years ago. Turned out it was a pipe running along the underside of the overhang. It was horrible for two nights but they compensated us very well for a discount on a future cruise.

Colorado Babe - How is the food in the Coastal Kitchen? Is it casual? We have some specialty dining already planned but other evenings are changeable.

Thanks

It was good but only ate there one night Iout of 12. We did dynamic dining and five nights specialty dining!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Colorado Babe

• 3 weeks later...

Update: We were very happy with the upsell to JS 9632. It was the quietest cabin I can ever remember. No hall noise at all due to the little entryway before the cabin door. We had really quiet neighbors too. The space was great! Storage a little lacking. We did fine but I can't imagine what 4 people would do!

Only minor issue was the balcony loungers. Since the huge balcony is angled forward they were wet some mornings - not waterproof cushions. Our room steward brought two other comfy chairs that were mesh so we had seats to relax and watch the ocean.

Barb