Beach hotels in Ft. Lauderdale & Hollywood 11/1

BubbaNJ

Hi! Has anyone booked a room in the area on this night? We have a family of 5 (dw & kids 7,5 & 3) and arriving at FLL a day before sailing. Most of the hotels near port everglades that can accommodate us in one room are sold out and the beach hotels in Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood seem to be priced very high.

Is there a sweet spot on when to get a lower price on these rooms or are we past that point already?

Thank you!

Hi! Has anyone booked a room in the area on this night? We have a family of 5 (dw & kids 7,5 & 3) and arriving at FLL a day before sailing. Most of the hotels near port everglades that can accommodate us in one room are sold out and the beach hotels in Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood seem to be priced very high.

Is there a sweet spot on when to get a lower price on these rooms or are we past that point already?

Thank you!

November 1 is one of the busiest days of the year (hotel wise) in Fort Lauderdale. The Boat Show is October 30 - November 3. Hotels can demand top dollar and they will sell out.

Thanks! We tentatively reserved a suite at the Westin Diplomat using their pre-cruise code. Just spoke to someone from RCCL about what they have to offer and posted additional questions on the RCCL board.

If you can find something, book it.

The FLL Boat Show is the largest boat show in the world with almost 2,000 miles of dock.

You'll pay but it is a fun weekend. I highly suggest you get tickets and take the fam.

Alternatively (or additionally), ride the water taxi (http://www.watertaxi.com) and admire the boats from the water. I have very fond memories of doing that when one of our cruises ended during Boat Show weekend.

Could you share this code with us?

Thanks!!!

The code is UISEST

I got a suite which was about $40 less than the lowest non-prepaid offer I could find.

Also comes with free self parking and continental breakfast for two.

Alternatively (or additionally), ride the water taxi (http://www.watertaxi.com) and admire the boats from the water. I have very fond memories of doing that when one of our cruises ended during Boat Show weekend.

They now suspend the water taxi during boat show as it is used exclusively for the boat show. Parking is so limited where the marinas and docks actually are that they recommend you park downtown and take the water taxi.

We saw that all the parking last year was $25. That is crazy stupid expensive.