Port of Miami to FLL Hotel shuttle?

Can anyone provide advice on getting from the Port of Miami to our FLL hotel. We aren't flying out until the day after our cruise. I am booking SAS for our incoming flight in but it doesn't appear they have shuttle service from Miami back to FLL hotels. Not interested in renting a car. Any help would be appreciated!

Option #1: Besides SAS check with QLS (quality limo service) and Go Airport Shuttle.

Option #2: Shuttle to FLL and then taxi or use the hotel shuttle to get to your lodging.

Option #3: Taxi for $85-100 depending upon where your hotel is located.

Option #4: sedan/limo service with Larry's Limos of Holland Limo for about or just under cab fare - but a much nicer ride.

Good luck! :)

Can anyone provide advice on getting from the Port of Miami to our FLL hotel. We aren't flying out until the day after our cruise. I am booking SAS for our incoming flight in but it doesn't appear they have shuttle service from Miami back to FLL hotels. Not interested in renting a car. Any help would be appreciated!

SAS will bring you bact to FLL

Port of Miami to the FLL Airport*

1-4 passengers $15 ea

5+ passengers $13 ea

*Please Note: Calls for pickup after 9:30 AM may have a waiting period of up to 45 Minutes*Pickups from the Port of Miami are for returning cruise passengers only.

I am using them at the end of the month

• 1 year later...

We used MJS to go from FLL hotel to POM and back to FLL airport. They are very responsive to email and have been recommended numerous times here. On our trip from POM to FLL airport there was a couple who was being dropped off at Allure of the seas so I don't think dropping at a FLL area hotel would be a problem. A quick email they will answer the question.

http://www.gomjstrans.com/MJS_Trans/Home.html

Mjs just emailed me and told me that they can't do POM to my fll hotel until after 12. anyone else experience this? How late can you get off the ship (getaway). And if we go to FLL instead, how much would the cab fare be for 10 miles? Thanks everyone!