Balcony

cruzin Phillis

The lava sail by is such a short event when taken over the whole cruise that I I don't think it should be a big factor in deciding where to book your balcony. The lava might not even be flowing. :( For the time you do sail by you can always see it from an open deck.

I have not sailed the POA yet, however I did research a ton before I booked my aft balcony. I was told by numerous folks here that I could see both the Na Pali Coast and lava-if it were flowing of course.

Having done this cruise many times aft balcony is the best way because you always get 180 degree look around so you'll get to see lava if flowing and great viewing of Napali Coast.

Aft is also great when docked at the different islands as your looking out over the water with views to the left and right of you.

Our last trip to the Islands on a RT out of San Diego majority went up to the bow or upper Pool Deck. The Capt will turn the ship around so if the lava is flowing you will see it. I think the upper Decks are the best place in my opinion. If there is something I wish to see on the opposite side I merely walk over to that side.

Archived