6am arrival, what time is a safe flight out?

CruisinDawn

Adventure arrives at 6am, what time do the generally disembark? What is a safe time to book a flight? Flights we are looking at seem to jump from 10am to 3pm. Would like to get out as early as possible but not under massive stress. We will be able to do early walk off with luggage, just hubby & I with one bag each.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Adventure arrives at 6am, what time do the generally disembark? What is a safe time to book a flight? Flights we are looking at seem to jump from 10am to 3pm. Would like to get out as early as possible but not under massive stress. We will be able to do early walk off with luggage, just hubby & I with one bag each.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Just did the self disembark off Adventure...meeting time onboard was 7:00am....We were off the ship, taxi, agriculture check, airline check in, TSA (had TSA Pre-check but that option was closed) and at our gate before 9:00am for our 10:30am flight. We had originally had a 11:30am flight which I was happy with but AA changed it to 10:30am...yes, I was worried but all went well.

• 2 weeks later...

BonVoyage

Dawna

I wouldn't do anything before 11 am. Adds to the price of the flight, but even though the ship docks at 6am doesn't mean the customs and everything will go as planned. A lot of people make earlier flights and do just fine. I am just an over planner for the worst case. :)