VERY important question for Ft. Lauderdale locals or experts

elycelynne

Big decision if I decide to go extremely casual and get a quick burger for dinner:

Shula Burger or BurgerFi? Both are extremely close to the Holiday Inn Express on 17th St.

I'm not even considering the Five Guys in the Harbor Shops because they have them in Chicago and I can get one anytime.

Hands down BurgerFi! OMG I don't know how they do that!

I hate to throw a wrench in things but Smashburger is just amazing!

However, Rokburger is the king.

I do love smashburger! Charm City Burgers in Deerfield really rocks too! I still haven't been to Rokburger...2nd St parking deters me, and husband and a lot of friends are pescetarian/vegetarian. My friend who loves burgers like me used to love Rokburger, but had a charred hotdog there and won't go back.

Edited by royalcruz

I do love smashburger! Charm City Burgers in Deerfield really rocks too! I still haven't been to Rokburger...2nd St parking deters me, and husband and a lot of friends are pescetarian/vegetarian. My friend who loves burgers like me used to love Rokburger, but had a charred hotdog there and won't go back.

The hubs, who actually has a culinary degree and a biology degree, told me that the more you handle hamburger, they more it breaks down and the less tasty it is which is why smashburgers are so good. They don't patty the burger at all and just smash it onto the grill.

Le Tub's cheeseburgers are simple, char-grilled, and juicy. Huge though, so we always split them.

BurgerFi's cheeseburgers are to die for, and they also have a very good quinoa burger.

I had the GBK Burger at Green Bar & Kitchen the other night (quinoa) and it was so amazing, with a side of the avocado toast :)

Edited by brunello22

Le Tub's cheeseburgers are simple, char-grilled, and juicy. Huge though, so we always split them.

BurgerFi's cheeseburgers are to die for, and they also have a very good quinoa burger.

I had the GBK Burger at Green Bar & Kitchen the other night (quinoa) and it was so amazing, with a side of the avocado toast :)

Brunello, I see that you like vegetarian burgers...Kaluz has awesome veggie burgers, and they are only $11 at lunch or $12 at dinner, including a side, in a really beautiful waterfront restaurant. They have indoor and patio dining and bars.

Edited by royalcruz

Brunello, I see that you like vegetarian burgers...Kaluz has awesome veggie burgers, and they are only $11 at lunch or $12 at dinner, including a side, in a really beautiful waterfront restaurant. They have indoor and patio dining and bars.

Thanks Sharon! I live across the bridge from Kaluz and have yet to go there! It's been on my to do list for a while!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Sharon! I live across the bridge from Kaluz and have yet to go there! It's been on my to do list for a while!

One of the sides at Kaluz is ****ake mushroom polenta and it's mouthwatering good. :)

Free valet parking too.

You sent me to Sun Tower grill, so I am returning the favor.

edit: I can't believe the website blocked the name of the mushroom....ROLF!

Edited by royalcruz

One of the sides at Kaluz is ****ake mushroom polenta and it's mouthwatering good. :)

Free valet parking too.

You sent me to Sun Tower grill, so I am returning the favor.

edit: I can't believe the website blocked the name of the mushroom....ROLF!

Now that is good comedy!!!