Land Discoveries 22 December and 5 Jan Quest

uktog

The excursions on the list have been around for a while. Initially people cut them some slack because it was a new destination, but they have been planning these itineraries for several years so the expectations were for much better than what is on offer.

Where are you cruising to and when? Some excursions for next year in some locations are already posted.

We are sailing November 2016 on the B2B Spice Route I and II (we will start in Dubai and end in Singapore). Our most exotic ports of call cruising and trying to gauge how far ahead we need to look at the excursions.

Sorry that the excursions on your itinerary are so poor. There is so much else that could be done. I hope they will reconsider and add more interesting options.

We are sailing November 2016 on the B2B Spice Route I and II (we will start in Dubai and end in Singapore). Our most exotic ports of call cruising and trying to gauge how far ahead we need to look at the excursions.

Sorry that the excursions on your itinerary are so poor. There is so much else that could be done. I hope they will reconsider and add more interesting options.

I start as soon as they are posted. For example my June 2016 are posted - not all but many.. i read them and then compare to private tours that i find thru cruise critic,on my own thru reading online and in stores.. i find if i am going private they fill up quickly. also some ships tours fill quickly and others at the last minute. the tours for India stayed fairly small but at least 20 or so people.

I start as soon as they are posted. For example my June 2016 are posted - not all but many.. i read them and then compare to private tours that i find thru cruise critic,on my own thru reading online and in stores.. i find if i am going private they fill up quickly. also some ships tours fill quickly and others at the last minute. the tours for India stayed fairly small but at least 20 or so people.

Thank you for the insight!

Cynthia