Key West stop at 7:30 a.m. - what is open?

peekinglemer

We are the only ship in port at Key West. We are there from 7:30 until 1:30. Just me and my mom. Both early risers. We will probably try and grab breakfast on board (if they serve early enough). Just want to spend the day walking around and maybe hitting the butterfly place.

What, if anything, is open in Key West at 7:30? Is it worth getting off the ship that early? Also, is the butterfly place w/in walking distance?

Thanks. 6 days and counting.

Tracy

We are the only ship in port at Key West. We are there from 7:30 until 1:30. Just me and my mom. Both early risers. We will probably try and grab breakfast on board (if they serve early enough). Just want to spend the day walking around and maybe hitting the butterfly place.

What, if anything, is open in Key West at 7:30? Is it worth getting off the ship that early? Also, is the butterfly place w/in walking distance?

Thanks. 6 days and counting.

Tracy

The Butterfly Conservatory is about a mile away down Duval Street on the right, but it doesn't open until 9:00 a.m. ---> http://www.keywestbutterfly.com/

This gives you plenty of time to stop at Glazed Donuts for a freshly baked donut or, my favorite, a walnut apple fritter ---> https://www.facebook.com/GlazedDonutsKeyWest

Pjk