La Concha?

bluegirlum

Can you still go to the top of La Concha to see the great view of Key West? I've read different things.

If not, is there somewhere similar? We'll be there on our cruise in March, and I wanted to take BF up there to see the view, as he's never been to Key West before.

Can you still go to the top of La Concha to see the great view of Key West? I've read different things.

If not, is there somewhere similar? We'll be there on our cruise in March, and I wanted to take BF up there to see the view, as he's never been to Key West before.

Unfortunately, the rooftop lounge has been changed to the Sunset Spa. It is no longer open to the public like it used to be.

If its just for the view and not a sunset you can go up to the top of the Lighthouse or the tower of the Wrecker's Museum. The views are very good but, unlike La Concha, you will have to pay to play. Not quite as good is the view from the second floor bar at Turtle Kraals or the Rooftop Café or the third floor bar at the Rum Barrel on Front Street. You could just go up there for a quick look or you could have a drink. The outside bar at the Rooftop is particularly nice and they make a good Bloody Mary.

Pjk