Early am Vatican tour

texancruzer

Recently emailed a well known company about doing their early morning Vatican tour……just received an email back stating they would no longer offer it in 2015. But they suggested I contact another company……

Walks Inside Rome.

Has anyone used this tour company for an early (7:30 am) tour of the Vatican? We are thinking of doing a private tour (not sharing the guide with anyone else) and were hoping to get some feedback here on CC regarding their tours.

Thanks for any insight you can give.

TEX

p.s. they get great reviews on Tripadvisor !

Edited by texancruzer
add a p.s.

I've used RomeWalks and did an early tour of the Vatican but not familiar with Walks Inside Rome. I also think that Trip Advisor is a good source so that's good that the got great reviews on TripAdvisor.

Keith

Yeah I'm figuring they will be okay as their Tripadvisor reviews are all glowing !!!!

Just thought I would get a Cruisecritic perspective :D

Thanks Keith

• 2 weeks later...
I looked into the early morning Vatican breakfast tour its a bit pricey but everyone who has taken it has given rave reviews and said worth every penny. The company is well known its Viator

Viator is not the company providing the tour. They are only a tour consolidator (or middleman), selling the tours of local providers.

Unless you can identify the local provider, you have no good way to determine the quality of the tour.

• 1 year later...
Recently emailed a well known company about doing their early morning Vatican tour……just received an email back stating they would no longer offer it in 2015. But they suggested I contact another company……

Walks Inside Rome.

Has anyone used this tour company for an early (7:30 am) tour of the Vatican? We are thinking of doing a private tour (not sharing the guide with anyone else) and were hoping to get some feedback here on CC regarding their tours.

TEX

Like you, I found Walks in Rome on TripAdvisor and am surprised that no one here on CC has used their services. Did you book a Vatican tour through them or did you use a different company? Any feedback on Walks Inside Rome would be appreciated.

Walks Inside Rome.

TEX

I booked an early morning vatican tour through citywonders.com Check in is at 7:15 am