Indep. of the Seas - Balcony Help Please!

Lynzeej

About to book on RC for 2015 on Independence of the Seas. We just got back from an Indy cruise on this exact ship (loved it!) but we stayed in an interior room on 9.

Please help with our balcony selection. My choices are as follows:

• Deck 10, MID SHIP, Rm #1310
  • Deck 9, AFT, Rm #9376 or #9676
  • Deck 8, AFT, Rm #8674
  • Deck 7, AFT, Rm #7668, #7370, #7670, #7372, #7672, #7374, #7674
  • Deck 6, AFT, Rm #6350 or #6650

I'm inclined to book 10 only because we had an interior room on 9 last week and it was no problem. Plus, it is the only balcony left on the ship that is MID SHIP. Does this matter? We were in #9669 last week and again - no issues.

ANY information you can give about balcony locations above and what decks are better than others will be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!! :)

Lindsay

Wow, you are a very experienced cruiser! THANK YOU so very much for this info! :)

I went ahead and held the balcony room on Deck 10. Will book tonight!! What do you mean hump and back? Back as in aft? What do you mean by hump? Middle?

Thanks again!!

Lindsay

About to book on RC for 2015 on Independence of the Seas. We just got back from an Indy cruise on this exact ship (loved it!) but we stayed in an interior room on 9.

Please help with our balcony selection. My choices are as follows:

• Deck 10, MID SHIP, Rm #1310
  • Deck 9, AFT, Rm #9376 or #9676
  • Deck 8, AFT, Rm #8674
  • Deck 7, AFT, Rm #7668, #7370, #7670, #7372, #7672, #7374, #7674
  • Deck 6, AFT, Rm #6350 or #6650

I'm inclined to book 10 only because we had an interior room on 9 last week and it was no problem. Plus, it is the only balcony left on the ship that is MID SHIP. Does this matter? We were in #9669 last week and again - no issues.

ANY information you can give about balcony locations above and what decks are better than others will be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!! :)

Lindsay

Sorry to disagree..I've also been on Indy & Liberty several times...and personally wouldn't opt for deck #10 due to the pool area above..I prefer deck #9 and in this case given your choices I would go with #9676..and the balconies on deck #10 midship are the same size as most other decks only the true afts are larger...JMHO...Enjoy the Indy she's actually our favorite :)

We LOVE deck 10...just one easy flight of stairs to the pool! That's where we spend our days, so it makes life easier. We've never been bothered by noise from above.

We LIKE deck 10! Others are very sensitive and like to have cabins above and below....personal preference

If you like midship, then take the deck 10 cabin!

We LOVE deck 10...just one easy flight of stairs to the pool! That's where we spend our days, so it makes life easier. We've never been bothered by noise from above.

We LIKE deck 10! Others are very sensitive and like to have cabins above and below....personal preference

If you like midship, then take the deck 10 cabin!

You don't have to be sensitive (and we're definitely not) to noise to know it's not a good thing to have the pool & whirlpools right above you ;)....

Glad you don't mind as it just makes it easier for many of us to book the deck #9 favorite cabins :).