Live from the Wind. Ft.Lauderdale to Monaco.

CruisinPashmina

That horrible time when you have to disembark!

Glad you had a great cruise.... and was I right about what I thought your views on Rico would be? (Lovely guy... but awful jokes! Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, Les37b, I think Rico is a terrific fit for SS. He's charming, accessible, and definitely eye candy for the lady Ancient Mariners. When I read that his background was Club Med, and Royal Caribbean, I was very worried. Shouldn't have been...he's lowkeyed and has certainly caught the special SS vibe we all know and love. Guess I'm not very sophisticated as I thought his jokes were more natural exuberance than scripted. I ❤ Rico!

• 2 months later...
Don't know why, but my last three posts on this thread have been lost.

In very brief:

Apes: about five years ago two of them grabbed my skirt and begged for treats. Really scared me.

Cartenega: I went to Murcia, a town about 45 minutes in land. Interesting with some very beautiful buildings and squares and a gorgeous cathedral.

Port Mahon: beautiful long harbor sail in. Lovely old town with real, not touristy shops, pretty gardens. We had a fabulous guide which makes all the difference.

Marseille: stayed on the ship as I have been here several times.

I fly home from Monaco/Nice tomorrow. It has been a quick 17 days. Wonderful experience. Viva The Silver Wind!

I have enjoyed reading your Live from the Wind posts. It's good to know that the Spring TA on the Wind is as enjoyable as the Fall TA in the opposite direction. I'll be making my decision as to which one to do next while I am onboard in Nov.

I have not participated in the Trivia competitions on board previously but I fully intend to do so this time. I enjoy Trivia I gather that you are an avid participant...any pointers?

Thanks, Penny

Choose a trivia team as diverse in nationalities and ages as possible. It is a great way to meet people and always an enjoyable time.

Westbound TA's give you 5 extra hours while they rob you of 5 hours on the eastbound crossings. For that reason, we do westbound voyages whenever possible.