Cost of a Cab from Dockyard

JohnGaltny

Hi all,

I'll be docked at the Dockyard and I'd like an early morning photoshoot at Horseshoe Bay.

Since the buses don't start running from Dockyard that early (like 7:00 AM), can anyone tell me the cost of a cab for two people for this ride? I know the fares have increased recently so if you know an old fare, I'll add 25%.

Thanks.

Do little kids count as passengers? If so, do you know what the add on cost is for additional passengers (we are a total of 6 - 2 under 5 y.o.). Thanks!

from http://www.bermuda4u.com/transport/taxis/ , ... a child carried in the arms of the parent should not be counted as a passenger. Also, 2 children under 12 YO should be counted as 1 passenger.

The trip from the Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay, I'm assuming that is what you're asking about, for 5 or 6 passengers, would be about $40.00 after 5/1.

SBtS

Hi all,

I'll be docked at the Dockyard and I'd like an early morning photoshoot at Horseshoe Bay.

Since the buses don't start running from Dockyard that early (like 7:00 AM), can anyone tell me the cost of a cab for two people for this ride? I know the fares have increased recently so if you know an old fare, I'll add 25%.

Thanks.

I would suggest you make a reservation in advance for a taxi if you plan to leave at an early time like 7:00 am.

Thank you everyone.

It would be 4 passengers. Cab one way and then we can take the bus back.

If you're carrying a lot of equipment you may not be able to take the bus. For example a bag of golf clubs isn't permitted, so if you are taking things about that size or larger it would be a no-go.