Looking Up Shore Excursions Online - Help!

TxnAquarian

Azamara has the most complicated website I've ever seen. Can anyone help me figure out how to look up shore excursions? It took me forever to figure out how to log onto "My Azamara" in the first place. But now I can't figure out how to look up shore excursions for this cruise once I'm in there. There is an option to download a PDF that supposedly will show the available excursions, but when I input the ship and date, it says "Cruise date is invalid". So that doesn't work. And then I click on other options like "Cruise Calendar" and it only gives me error messages. This is my first Azamara cruise and I already have a sour taste in my mouth =(

Michael

Michael, you're absolutely right. I tried to download your shore excursion booklet and got this message:

Invalid Sail date 13-Dec-2014 for Ship Azamara Journey entered.

The website needs copious amounts of work. It's a source of great frustration for increasing numbers of people.

tgg, thanks for confirming that I'm not inept or crazy =)

I guess I'll wait until Monday and have my TA handle it. This website is beyond annoying.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I doubt any Azamara guests would sing the praises of their website. Unfortunately, we've been hearing about improvements for many months, and not much (if anything) has transpired.

As you've booked with a TA, do yourself a big favor, and let them obtain what you need. It's probably the best path to take. On the bright side, the onboard experience should be wonderful, as long as you dont let the pre-cruise experience upset you.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helps, and have a wonderful cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

We are on that cruise too Michael. There were landtours on the website for this cruise but have disappeared...no doubt there will be a price hike now!

Don't worry though as the land tours for our 20th August cruise has also disappeared!!

The joys of cruising with Azamara.

We are on that cruise too Michael. There were landtours on the website for this cruise but have disappeared...no doubt there will be a price hike now!

Don't worry though as the land tours for our 20th August cruise has also disappeared!!

The joys of cruising with Azamara.

Perhaps they're adding tours for our "extra" day in Nantes.

I've believe this is what you are looking for?

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/download.do?brochureFileName=SHXJR141213USUSD07272014.pdf

Once I figured out your sail date as you didn't mention it in your post, but I found it searching you previous posts, it didn't take me much to find the brochure.

I seem to be outside the norm as I find Azamara's site quite easy to navigate and with lots of information. Yes, you may have to do a little digging, but there's lots there.

I hope I found what you were looking for.

Jollyjoyce - I believe this is what you are looking for:

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/download.do?brochureFileName=SHXQS140820USUSD07272014.pdf

Edited by TravelBugM

I've believe this is what you are looking for?

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/download.do?brochureFileName=SHXJR141213USUSD07272014.pdf

Once I figured out your sail date as you didn't mention it in your post, but I found it searching you previous posts, it didn't take me much to find the brochure.

I seem to be outside the norm as I find Azamara's site quite easy to navigate and with lots of information. Yes, you may have to do a little digging, but there's lots there.

I hope I found what you were looking for.

Jollyjoyce - I believe this is what you are looking for:

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/download.do?brochureFileName=SHXQS140820USUSD07272014.pdf

Right date, wrong ship. She's sailing on the Journey on August 20!:)

Edited by tgg

Thanks TravelbugM.

I already had a copy of the Land Discoveries brochure downloaded(for both cruises). What I couldn't do was book Land Discoveries once I had logged in to My Azamara, my booking...it came up...for both the cruises that Land Discoveries are not available at this time for this cruise!

They were previously available to book.

I see they are available again now so glitch obviously mended!!...and it doesn't look like there are any price hikes after all!

tgg. Still nothing for that extra day in Nantes though!!!

I actually find the site easy to navigate, it is Azamara who occasionally make me scratch my head.