Any Word On The Last Cruises of 2019?

TxnAquarian

There were New Year's cruises for 2019/2020 that were published with the 2019 deployment, but were then removed. Do we have any info on when those cruises will be available? I am waiting to move a deposit to that last cruise of 2019 out of Mumbai.

Michael

There were New Year's cruises for 2019/2020 that were published with the 2019 deployment, but were then removed. Do we have any info on when those cruises will be available? I am waiting to move a deposit to that last cruise of 2019 out of Mumbai.

Michael

I've asked for you. I should hear something tomorrow.

I've asked for you. I should hear something tomorrow.

I really wanted to do the 2019 holiday Panama Canal cruise that I saw on the pre-release itineraries but when I didn't hear back about it in a previous thread, unfortunately I found another cruise line's Panama Canal in 2018. I've got an aft concierge cabin. I wouldn't have kept looking had it been released with the other AZ 2019s. Sorry that I'm out of the market for that cruise.

Maybe I'll find another Azamara cruise while on board in a couple of months.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I'm told by our Itinerary Planning department that this last voyage of 2019 you're looking at will not be re-released until this Fall. Apparently they are reviewing the 2020 itineraries.