Has anyone spent Easter on a Carnival ship?

We'll be spending Easter next year on board, and I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of Easter activities Carnival does. My daughter is already asking how the Easter Bunny will find her, and how he's going to get on the ship, and it got me thinking. We'll bring a collapsible basket and a few treats for her. Does Carnival do any kind of egg hunt or other activities for the kids?

Yes..there will be an Easter Egg hunt, probably an Easter bunny, and some table decorations at dinner.

Bring your own small basket for your child. Instead of a "basket", a sand pail will do, too!!! And, it will do double duty at the beach!

Edited by cb at sea

We got off Dream on Easter morning, and they did not acknowledge it at all.

If you are disembarking on Easter, I wouldn't think they would do anything since the entire goal of the morning is to get you off the ship. However, if your holiday falls on any other day besides embarkation or disembarkation, Carnival does have stuff planned for most holidays. Here is what they offer https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1394/~/celebrating-holidays

• 3 weeks later...
We got off Dream on Easter morning, and they did not acknowledge it at all.

But they did acknowledge it on the cruise that sailed Easter Sunday. There were Easter themed activities in the kids club through Monday (1st sea day), an Easter egg hunt, and Easter themed items on the dinner menu. Honestly don't remember if the Easter bunny was there or not. Sorry!

dctravel

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Pride this year for Easter. They had a scavenger hunt for the kids - they got a map and there were staff to hand out candy.

I never saw a bunny. I prayed creepy Funship Feddy didn't appear with a tail and bunny ears..... just sayin....

They did a couple of Easter themed things - like arts/crafts. I think the kids got those rubber bracelets that said "Hoppy Easter" on them in a plastic egg when they went to visit kids clubs the first day.

They really didn't do much.

If you really want to do Easter eggs, smuggle them on and hide them in the room while the kid(s) are out of the room. Best we could come up with - but we managed to get it done before we headed to the port since we only live 45 min from Baltimore.