Star Class Restaurants

Exclusive Complimentary Dining

Indulge your taste buds with complimentary dining at every specialty restaurant onboard – including Coastal Kitchen, serving a fusion of Mediterranean influences and California cuisine.

...absolutely everything (except for pastries at Starbuck's....go figure) and as much as you want. You can even order the "premium options" (dry aged steak and whole lobster) at Chops for no extra charge. You can also have meals from the specialty restaurants brought to your suite. You cannot, however, order different food options from multiple specialty restaurants for delivery at the same time. When they first started the Star Class program you could order whatever you wanted from any restaurant on the ship but the logistics of having everything delivered at the same time, apparently, was too much....so now you are limited to 1 specialty restaurant at a time.

• 9 months later...
...absolutely everything (except for pastries at Starbuck's....go figure) and as much as you want. You can even order the "premium options" (dry aged steak and whole lobster) at Chops for no extra charge. You can also have meals from the specialty restaurants brought to your suite. You cannot, however, order different food options from multiple specialty restaurants for delivery at the same time. When they first started the Star Class program you could order whatever you wanted from any restaurant on the ship but the logistics of having everything delivered at the same time, apparently, was too much....so now you are limited to 1 specialty restaurant at a time.

Is it any drinks at Starbucks? My son is a carmel mocha frapacino addict and my wife's is passion tea. Me, whatever the coffeemaker spews is good. Also, do they use the Starbucks app where they can scan your smartphone?

Is it any drinks at Starbucks? My son is a carmel mocha frapacino addict and my wife's is passion tea. Me, whatever the coffeemaker spews is good. Also, do they use the Starbucks app where they can scan your smartphone?

I believe I've read that they cannot use the app, but can use Starbucks gift cards.

Yes, I just had my genie clarify that since the perks list only refers to "Starbucks coffee/tea." It includes any drink they make, just not the pastries or merchandise.

Yes they can use the app and if they are unable to scan it, they will retrieve your card number from it to run the charge.

However all the teas, coffees, frappucinos and espresso drinks are included with star class, so I can't imagine you needing to pay.

They now also have included the popcorn at the aqua-theater and the main theater and the comedy show.

Also the in-room movies that were (included free) as part of the initial roll-out of star class and then discontinued are back for free again!

This was on Harmony a few weeks ago (with the star class).

However I was on Oasis in February and paid with my Starbucks app when I got coffee as that wasn't a star class cruise .

I'm sure a good time will be had by all!

Steve