Shuttles service from Orlando - Port Canaveral

bnrv99

If I have missed a post on this before please forgive me. We are booked for mid May on the Carnival Magic. Does anyone have experience with Florida Sunshine Shuttle service? We are thinking of booking the private shuttle as opposed to the shared.

Thanks for you help

:)

We live nearby and visit the Port almost daily. We watch the shuttle companies come and go and honestly I have not seen vans from that company.

I am not saying they ain't good but wonder why you picked them instead of the many others who get good reviews here and we see a lot?

We live nearby and visit the Port almost daily. We watch the shuttle companies come and go and honestly I have not seen vans from that company.

I am not saying they ain't good but wonder why you picked them instead of the many others who get good reviews here and we see a lot?

Would you mind sharing a few of the companies that you do see. I only need return transportation from the port to MCO in the middle of June.

Thank you

Executive VIP Limo.......Cortrans......Cocoa Beach Shuttle

The last two may only be shared, not sure but Executive is definately private.

We will be in Canaveral in May for a cruise too!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Would you mind sharing a few of the companies that you do see. I only need return transportation from the port to MCO in the middle of June.

Thank you

I agree with the 3 suggestions offered. Shared shuttles start around $20pp from Cortrans and about $120 for private vans.

There are others - Read here for a longer list.

However, I suggest looking at a one-way car rental. Rates are often reported here for under $50 a day!

We just returned yesterday and used Orlando Chauffeured Shuttle round trip from MCO to our hotel in Cocoa Beach and then from Freedom of the Seas to MCO. It was a private shuttle and is priced depending on the number of passengers. Very reasonably priced for us, $40 each round trip including 20% tip, (which was not mandatory as many of them are). The shuttle was waiting right near the doors when we exited the terminal. They are also registered with the BBB which many of the ones recommended on here aren't (I wonder why?) - I just feel better with BBB accreditation :)

Edited by jtdlmc

We just returned yesterday and used Orlando Chauffeured Shuttle round trip from MCO to our hotel in Cocoa Beach and then from Freedom of the Seas to MCO. It was a private shuttle and is priced depending on the number of passengers. Very reasonably priced for us, $40 each round trip including 20% tip, (which was not mandatory as many of them are). The shuttle was waiting right near the doors when we exited the terminal. They are also registered with the BBB which many of the ones recommended on here aren't (I wonder why?) - I just feel better with BBB accreditation :)

Thanks for this feedback! I've seen them around and read good reviews. So I added them to my suggested transportation list