majesty all inclusive drinks package

Just had a quick squint at the Majesty AI and there appears to be quite a big difference.eg The Majesty has a lot less cocktails than the Dream.Dream has something like 30,Majesty around 13/15.

Whisky,The Majesty has approx 5/6 less than The Dream

It also appears that many more drinks on the AI on The Majesty carry a supplement

With the Dreams AI being brought into line with the rest of the fleet in November I expect it`ll be similar to The Majesty,a lot less selection and more drinks carrying a supplement.

Thanks for posting the drinks list on here, much appreciated but as you say not very clear, sorry can't read it I'm afraid, would it be possible to get the writing/prices any clearer before posting please.

Thanks in advance

Here's the bar list from Majesty Adriatic Explorer sailing 29th June 2012. Sorry, pictures not very clear - let me have your email address and I'll email them to you.

We are travelling on the majesty on 10th August. It would be great if you could email the bar lost to me. My email is g.watkins@sheffield.ac.uk

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's the bar list from Majesty Adriatic Explorer sailing 29th June 2012. Sorry, pictures not very clear - let me have your email address and I'll email them to you.

Could you email drinks list please ? Going next August but prices wont change that much. Have you any info on noisy cabins? We're in 477 ? Just wondering if it's quiet or not .

Edited by thejoker99

• 8 months later...
Could you email drinks list please ? Going next August but prices wont change that much. Have you any info on noisy cabins? We're in 477 ? Just wondering if it's quiet or not .

Hi, we have just returned from the Majesty Adriatic Explorer, we were in cabin 451, very quiet, no noise from anywhere, cabins are very small but as all we did was sleep and shower in there, it was fine.

Shirley

Attached is the official AI bar list for Spirit for our sailing in October, as supplied by our local Thomson TA.

She and Majesty are managed by Louis - so I assume they have identical bar lists ?

You assume right they are identical :D

I will put them below in photo style as I know some peeps in the past who use certain phones say they cannot open some files ...

So here they are (Majesty),exactly the same as Weecountryman had on the Spirit :cool:

Save_maj_bar_2.jpg

Save_maj_bar.jpg

thanks for posting this.

Can i assume it will be the same AI as on Celebration?

We go in August so would be good to know.:confused::rolleyes:

Hi senor pedro

Probably not. Majesty and Spirit are operated by Louis Lines and have the same bar menu. Celebration and Dream are operated by Thomson and theirs is different from M & S. Island Escape is different again having gone All Inclusive this season with another menu. Three different menus one company.:eek::confused: