Cost of drinks- soda, beer,wine, mixed

dancingfish

I know Pepsi sodas are currently at $2.10, some of the beers are at around $5.75 (I think) and alcoholic drinks start at around $5.75 -$6.75 to about $9. If you look up Cruising with Gambee or Beyondships2, they have menu prices for most of the drinks. Hope it helps.

I have read many of these discussions and it seems the general consensus is that you have to drink an average of at least 6 drinks per day to come out ahead. We have chosen not to buy the packages because we like to buy wine by the bottle (not allowed on UBP) and none of the tastings are covered either ($15pp) and we thoroughly enjoy the martini and margarita tastings at the least.

I have read many of these discussions and it seems the general consensus is that you have to drink an average of at least 6 drinks per day to come out ahead. We have chosen not to buy the packages because we like to buy wine by the bottle (not allowed on UBP) and none of the tastings are covered either ($15pp) and we thoroughly enjoy the martini and margarita tastings at the least.

I did a martini tasting with UBP. The difference is that mine were full size. :-)