My Cruise Rewards (BOA card)

Mommy oooo

Hello,

I redeemed 10,000 points for the $100 OBC (well 5,000 points for $50 equaling to 10,000 for 100). My account shows it redeemed but how do I know it is applied to my reservation? I don't see it?

Contact whoever booked your cruise and request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

Hello,

I redeemed 10,000 points for the $100 OBC (well 5,000 points for $50 equaling to 10,000 for 100). My account shows it redeemed but how do I know it is applied to my reservation? I don't see it?

I save my emailed receipt from BOA and bring it along, but have never needed to show it.

Typically the credit amount will show up on your on board account after a few days into the trip. I use a TA, so I never see my RCCL receipt ahead of time.

Since I booked using a TA do I need to let them know that I redeemed points?

If you redeemed points for On Board Credit, your TA does not need to get involved.

If you redeemed points for anything that changes the price of the cruise, your TA will have to approve the redemption, so I would give them a heads up.

Perhaps I'm an exception, but I've never had OBC applied to my reservation prior to boarding the ship. In fact, on most cruises it was day 2 before it showed up.

We always take a copy of the e-mail....just in case.

The OBC never shows up on Royal's website, only on the booking confirmation.

I redeemed my points about 2 weeks before my cruise. I called RC to confirm because it won't show in your reservation. It had posted the day after I redeemed and was available for use as soon as we boarded. We did not have to wait 2 days for it to show on our sea pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I save my emailed receipt from BOA and bring it along, but have never needed to show it.

Excellent suggestion. We always do the same thing and needed it one time when our OBC had not shown up on our account by day 3. Guest Relations made a copy, confirmed the OBC with the Miami office and we had the credit on our account later that day. The guest relations rep said that by having the copy of our receipt it made things much easier to resolve.