Couch turn around method...

klass2

Thanks for the great tip I have read here about turning the couch around to use as sort of bed rails for a child.

We are sailing the Allure of the Seas shortly and was wondering if the couches turn on that ship?

We sailed the Allure in September but were without kids. This time we will have our kids with us.

I'm debating bringing our pack and play for my 19 month old or just turning the couch.

If it makes any difference we will be in a D2 room.

Thanks in advance.

You might also want to ask if there are bed rail available. I know on some lines they provide those mesh bed rails that tuck between the mattress and frame to keep little ones from sliding off. I think it would be a pain to lose the seating the sofa provides during the day, and make it much more difficult on the steward to make up the room.

Thanks for the great tip I have read here about turning the couch around to use as sort of bed rails for a child.

We are sailing the Allure of the Seas shortly and was wondering if the couches turn on that ship?

We sailed the Allure in September but were without kids. This time we will have our kids with us.

I'm debating bringing our pack and play for my 19 month old or just turning the couch.

If it makes any difference we will be in a D2 room.

Thanks in advance.

Reserve a pack-n-play with your reservation...that way you are guaranteed one and then it will be up to you if you use it or the sofa turn around method...Also do bring your own fitted sheet and your toddlers favorite blanket for the P&P.

• 3 weeks later...